8.05.2012

Making Decisions

Hey folks! Today we’re keeping it short and simple, diving right into another character introduction.

Adalgisa Bayer
Ada? I always see her going around, trying to get stories or something. She probably knows half the school’s secrets by now. I guess that makes sense, since she’s in journalism and all...still, I don’t really get it. I’ve read her stories before, but sometimes they’re just about completely mundane things. Maybe it’s interesting to her. I get the feeling that she only cares about interesting things. Ah, well, I mean, not to presume too much, of course! Ada is a great person! Really! She treats a lot of people indifferently, but I don’t think she means it. Honestly!
- Sunny

In addition, we now have a Facebook page, so throw us a like if you're feeling generous.

We’ll see you next week with another character intro!
- Redshift Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment