10.02.2012

Scientifically Speaking

Hello, friends. Our greatest apologies for the sudden lull in posts. School has started back up for the team and many of us cannot commit the same time that we were capable of over the summer. That said this project is still moving forward however we may skip a week here and there with postings.

Amy Burnett
Amy. That’s Rob’s sister right? I don’t see her often, but I’ve heard Rob say good things about her. Science. Yeah, that’s what she’s into. It would explain the lab coat. When I do see her, she’ll always “borrow” some of our props. I don’t know where they go and or when they come back. I don’t even know if they’re safe to touch. I’ve tried to stop her from taking our stuff, but she always claims we’ll get it back. Oh well, if you don’t mind, I’m going to continue to read my lines.
- Sophie
Once again, we haven't forsaken you guys! Stay tuned and we promise more exciting updates. Good things come to those who wait, right?
- Redshift Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment